Privacy and security policy
Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to external parties. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy and our Terms and conditions.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we may use your personal information in order to:
- Make this Site easier and faster for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Enable you to quickly find information about our products and services.
- Create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you for new information about products and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering – Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address/es, phone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to complete your orders, to communicate with you and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies and Other Technology – Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Our cookies are not ‘spyware’.Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any product image on this website, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to advertise on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages you have visited or what products you purchased.
- Log Files – As is true of most websites, the website automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age – We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Use of Information and Disclosure
- Internal Use – We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the required customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with you – We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your order and delivery. Will send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We will send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you could submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions, request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. You may unsubscribe of future emails from us at any time You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership since we have to communicate with you regarding orders that you choose to place.
- External Use – We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most Internet retailers, certain service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf may need relevant information to provide those services. For instance, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information (such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number) with the respective courier partners, to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party.
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it’s possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy and Security Policy in effect.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures and technologies to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site, to protect your personal information within the Site. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only our employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our IT systems. We take stringent measures to ensure that their security procedures are adequate to ensure that your personal information is protected.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will notify you of that incident as promptly as possible via email.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Team Yaaluwa Coffee & Tea
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram or return to home page click here